maandag 27 juli 2015

Farting In Your Face - 50 Farts Pov - Anus Madness Under Goddess Amihra











Feeling the cramps coming.. I lay on the bed and lift my skirt. I need you to filter these for me. That-s your only job. I don-t want to smell them. Got it- I fart in your face from many different angles and positions, loud ones, airy ones, quiet ones, big ones small ones gassy ones... They sound different.. But tell me how they smell-) a couple days later I use you again in a completely different session with in little pink thong. I want you to taste them for me this time-) I even laugh here and there, I can-t believe how pathetic you are.-------Clip contains - 50- POV farts - plenty of ass spreading. Does not include dirty talk. But this is a must have for my slaves wanting a little more personal experience-)

download from solidfiles


WBOCZTopvdHRhay#FIYF-5FP-AMUGA.wmv http://www.solidfiles.com/d/abfb51830a/

download, under goddess amihra, anus spread, butthole, fart, pov