zaterdag 11 juli 2015

Fart Shorts Sophie U Sophia Sylvan - Let-s Blow Together- Fart - Cum Blasts





Here is another new fart clip for you farting addicts -) I-m wearing a red bra and the most comfy soft black booty shorts which fit me perfectly. I-m feeling my stomach rumble and I know I have to break wind, and I push them out to relieve myself. I encourage you to jerk off for my farts, giving you jerk off talk and lots of dirty talk and eye contact. I was on my period when I shot this, and I tell you at that time I get especially gassy and need to pass gas- I keep my panties on mostly for this one, blasting out large farts constantly in your face after doing some in doggystyle with my face to the camera. Stroke it for me and breathe in my farts, you fucking love it, I know you do pervert- I encourage you to relish what a fart pervert you are. Not dominating really but assertive, teasing and encouraging, both of us knowing how perverted and naughty we are for doing this, but not caring -). I bounce my ass and fart doggystyle, and then lay on my back, the panties pulled tight over my pussy and ass and you can see my asshole push out right through the panties- Then I pull the panties down halfway under my ass to tease you, and fart more and more, finally pulling the panties under my ass doggystyle and farting big blasts while giving you a cum countdown- let-s blow together-

download from solidfiles


OjJJC9ULox3x2NV#FSSUSS.rar http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f8ceaecfb3/

OR:

download from rapidgator


OjJJC9ULox3x2NV#FSSUSS.rar http://rapidgator.net/file/3246ae517752a23c9d14087cb73a4402/OjJJC9ULox3x2NV#FSSUSS.rar.html

OR:

download from solidfiles


OjJJC9ULox3x2NV#FSSUSS.rar http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5d67fd8312/

download, sophie u, sophia sylvan, anus spread, fart