dinsdag 15 december 2015

Candid Dirty Dishes Farts Kat Le Grand





So I was doing the dishes right after eating a big meal. And big meals always give me a lot of gass, so you are lucky I forgot that my camera was rolling (and I was lucky that none of my roommates were home--)... While stretching out to place clean dishes back where they belong, a lot of farts escaped my bootyhole. Again I cut out some material to make it a nice and compact video for you- Oh and by the way: this is the clean version... When I was finished doing the dishes, I felt that I had one last big fart left, so I pushed real hard and woopsie- It was a very messy fart:p. So I cut that part out... But if you want the video WITH the dirty ending, you can transfer 9 dollars to my account (), and send me an e-mail with the subject -candid dirty dishes farts dirty version-, I will send it to you with wetransfer as soon as I received your payment- Hope you enjoy-

download from mega


EBoryd_2Dgai6is#CDDFKLG.mp4 (447,86 MB) https://mega.co.nz/#!1tJmxRIA!34BxDfpgGPfbZdYQg8evOwUtlZRlUs3I2MD9Uoomv7c

download, kat le grand, amateur, candid, dishes, dishwashing, fart, kitchen, short shorts